ICON 03-09 GX470 0-3.5" STAGE 4 SUSPENSION SYSTEM W BILLET UCA
The Stage 4 system includes vehicle-specific tuned, extended travel 2.5” coilover shocks with internal reservoirs paired with billet aluminum Delta Joint upper control arms. This combination allows for extended wheel travel and on-vehicle adjustment of the upper control arms to dial in front end alignment. The coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3.5” of lift over stock, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2” lift rear coil springs paired with 2.5 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks utilizing vehicle-specific valving offer increased performance compared to the 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks. ICON's billet aluminum lower links are much stronger than the OE units, improve articulation, and can be adjusted while installed on the vehicle for optimum pinion angle. On top of it all, these links have been designed to provide correct roll steer geometry for the best possible handling on and off-road. Specifically for the GX470 platforms a rear coil spring conversion kit is included to eliminate the factory rear air bags. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2003-2009 Lexus GX470 Stage 4 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
features & Benefits
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- 2.5 Aluminum Series rear remote reservoir shocks with 7/8" shafts
- Included rear coil conversion kit eliminates factory air system
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" of lift height
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patented Delta Joint (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- Billet rear lower links offer increased strength, improved geometry, and on-vehicle pinion angle adjustment
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #35: REMOTE RESERVOIR MOUNTING BRACKETS MAY INTERFERE WITH AFTERMARKET BUMPER MOUNTS / WINDSHIELD WASHER BOTTLES.
- APPLICATION NOTE #46: SUSPENSION SYSTEM COMPATIBLE WITH KDSS. FRONT SWAY BAR RELOCATION BRACKETS NOT USED FOR KDSS EQUIPPED VEHICLES. CERTAIN YEARS REQUIRE TRIMMING FOR FRONT RESERVOIR BRACKET FITMENT.
- APPLICATION NOTE #47: 700LB COIL SPRING AVAILABLE FOR HEAVIER EQUIPPED VEHICLES.
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #102: KDSS EQUIPPED VEHICLES REQUIRE REAR TRACK BAR 54200.
- Ships in multiple boxes
- 58645 (QTY: 1) | 07-09 FJ/03-09 4RNR/03-UP GX EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS IR COILOVER KIT
- 58551DJ (QTY: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RNR/03-UP GX BILLET UCA DJ KIT
- 54000 (QTY: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RNR/08-UP LC 200/03-UP GX BILLET LOWER TRAILING ARM KIT
- 52700 (QTY: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RUNNER REAR 2" SPRING KIT
- 56110 (QTY: 1) | GX460/GX470 REAR COIL CONVERSION KIT
- 57810P (QTY: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RNR/03-UP GX 1-3" REAR 2.5 VS RR PAIR
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
In most cases orders are processed same day or the next business day. Most orders take about 1-3 business days to ship.
Please note that all orders are processed and shipped Monday-Friday 10a-6p PST excluding weekends and holidays.
Any orders placed after 4p PST for items that are in stock will be shipped the next business day
Returns and exchanges are only offered on eligible items, excluding final sale and special ordered items.
All returns/exchange inquiries must be made within 14 days after receipt of order. Any inquiries after the 14 day period will not be honored. Please contact our sales staff for any return/exchange inquiries, and we will be more than happy to assist you!
Any returns received without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be automatically declined, and the customer will be responsible for shipping the order back to them.
Once you receive your RMA number, you will have 30 days to ship the item/order back to the respective location. If the item/order is not shipped within the 30 day period, the return will be declined, and the customer will be responsible for paying for shipping the item/order back to them.
Special Order & Final Sale
Special Order & Final Sale
All special order items are deemed as "made to order" - and therefore cannot be canceled, returned, exchanged, or refunded for any reason. The same policy applies to final sale items. These are non-negotiable terms, so please keep this in mind before checking out. If you have any questions regarding these terms, please feel free to read our policy for special order and final sale items, or contact one of our sales representatives for clarification!