ICON 07-09 Toyota FJ / 03-09 Toyota 4Runner Ext Travel CDCV Coilover Kit w/700lb Spring Rate
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series remote reservoir coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the Toyota FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, and Lexus GX platforms. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 0-3.5” of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. Upgraded coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches. These extended length versions offer increased wheel travel but also require the installation of aftermarket upper control arms in conjunction with the coilovers.
When paired with ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series rear shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Toyota or Lexus SUV.
features & Benefits
- Adjustable coilovers yield 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- Extended Travel length requires installation of aftermarket front upper control arms
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use
- ICON's CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs with higher spring rate included to better support added weight to front end
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 w/ 5" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- TECH NOTE: Aftermarket front upper control arms required for installation
- TECH NOTE: 700lb/in spring rate only recommended for trucks with additional weight added to front end. See ICON Help Center for information.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
In most cases orders are processed same day or the next business day. Most orders take about 1-3 business days to ship.
Please note that all orders are processed and shipped Monday-Friday 10a-6p PST excluding weekends and holidays.
Any orders placed after 4p PST for items that are in stock will be shipped the next business day
Returns and exchanges are only offered on eligible items, excluding final sale and special ordered items.
All returns/exchange inquiries must be made within 14 days after receipt of order. Any inquiries after the 14 day period will not be honored. Please contact our sales staff for any return/exchange inquiries, and we will be more than happy to assist you!
Any returns received without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be automatically declined, and the customer will be responsible for shipping the order back to them.
Once you receive your RMA number, you will have 30 days to ship the item/order back to the respective location. If the item/order is not shipped within the 30 day period, the return will be declined, and the customer will be responsible for paying for shipping the item/order back to them.
Special Order & Final Sale
Special Order & Final Sale
All special order items are deemed as "made to order" - and therefore cannot be canceled, returned, exchanged, or refunded for any reason. The same policy applies to final sale items. These are non-negotiable terms, so please keep this in mind before checking out. If you have any questions regarding these terms, please feel free to read our policy for special order and final sale items, or contact one of our sales representatives for clarification!